Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FOTD!

I have to say I am loving doing the FOTD even if it is only my second time doing it. It gives me a reason to play with makeup and show you all what I come up with. I am in no means a professional and am still learning tricks but I do what suits me for the day =) Since today I am staying home with my kiddo's(its spring break) I decided to go very neutral...almost trying to go for the no makeup look in a way but still want it to be noticed if that makes sense! Hope you all enjoy and a thanks to Steph. She let me know in my GIVEAWAY I am doing now that she would like to see more of the FOTD posts =) Go enter if you haven't yet! It's not a huge one but its something! The big one will be coming when I hopefully reach 100 followers! Anyways I will stop ramblin now and put up some pics.

What I used:
*Tarte Amazonian clay foundation
*Sephora mattifying powder
*Hard candy blush in living doll
*Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
*Pixi wakeup kit
*Milani liquif'eye eyeliner
*Tarte lights,camer, lashes mascara
*Wet n wild ultimate brow kit
*not pictured is good ole vaseline I used on my lips..they were feeling a bit dry today so that's all I have been using.




Hope you all enjoyed my FOTD post =) Let me know what you think or if you have a question please comment! I love hearing from you wonderful ladies =)
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo,
Miranda  

Total Pageviews thanks to you!