Friday, April 1, 2011

Fun Friday Haul

Hey everyone so I had to go to Walmart to get a few things for my house and of course I can NEVER just  stick too my list. One quality my husband wishes I didn't have! haha Here is a pic of What I got:
I have heard really good things about the Not your Mothers line so I got a bunch of it! I'm excited to try them all out and they all smell really good! Another thing I have heard raves about is the Bonnebell Liplites so decided to get 2 of them to try out. I will post swatches below. Also I decided to try Hard Candy skin perfecting primer just to see how it does with my skin. Hopefully it will do great since it's only 8 bucks!! So there it is my Fun Friday Haul!
Strawberry Parfait & Vanilla Swirl
Hope you enjoyed and have a great weekend!
Also, if you would like me to do a review, let me know what you want me to review and I will do a post once I have used it enough to give a good one on it =)
xoxo,
Miranda


Total Pageviews thanks to you!