Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NOTD

Hey all! so just wanted to do a  NOTD. I love seeing all of yours so thought I would share =)
This is one of my absolute favorite colors. I swear whenever I go to my nail polish drawer I always go to this color. I thing bright pinks and reds are my fav choices. I am now trying to venture away from those and try more to see what I like.
This as you can see is Sinful Colors and it is the shade Cream pink. I just love it!! So bright and fun and makes me want summer to hurry up! I live in rainy Washington and although I love it here I am just so dang tired of the rain lately! So I put this on and it cheers me up a bit! =) What colors do you find cheer you up or what are your go to colors? I would love to know, then maybe I will try it out!

Also I would love some feedback...I want to find a good topcoat that also prevents chipping. Having 3 kids and always doing laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning I want to be able to wear my nail polish but to have it last more than 2 days. So if there is one you have tried and LOVED please let me know. Thanks everyone. Have a great day!!
xoxo,
Miranda

Also, if you didn't know Walgreens is have a sale on these for .99cents each! I just actually placed an order for some so I will have those in a haul with swatches when I get them! Click HERE to check it out and see what they have left.

Total Pageviews thanks to you!