Friday, June 3, 2011

FOTD

Hello beauties!
Hope you are enjoying your day. I am for sure. I finally have some sunshine here where I live. I think most of you know I live in the state of Washington and there is rain more than anything and lately that is all its been doing! So today its sunny and this weekend is supposed to be beautiful so I am definitely gonna enjoy it! So onto my FOTD. This was just my quick makeup routine because I gotta head out the door and go help with a fun event the school is doing for the kids. It's Hawaiian theme and all I really have on hand was a hair flower and my necklace that my mom bought for me from Hawaii. So that's good enough right?!? haha

anyways since I'm helping out the school I just went for a super easy springy look with purple and a peach champagne shimmer. I like the way it turned out. Hope you all do too!

Products used:
Nyx hd studio foundation: Soft beige
Nyx hd studio powder: Soft beige
Garnier skin renew anti dark circle roller
elf eyelid primer
Ulta cheek color in afternoon delight
Flirt! eyeshadow in color peach champagne
Unforgettable moments romantic afternoon eye and lip palette
mark eyemarker eyeliner:color Jet
l'oreal voluminous carbon black mascara

Well I am outta here to go have fun and enjoy the rest of the day. Hope you all have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Miranda

Total Pageviews thanks to you!