Saturday, June 4, 2011

Haul time!

Hello beauties!
Hope you are all having a wonderful day or night. Whatever it may be where you live =) I am taking a little break from the sunshine but oh so happy it is here! I went and did a little grocery shopping and of course ventured off to the makeup section and this is what I ended up with.
*Suave touchable finish hairspray*I love suave products and how affordable they are.
*Suave body wash in milk and honey* I haven't tried this one yet but it smells yummy.
*A shower puff* cause I needed one oh so bad.
*Neutrogena rapid clear foaming scrub* love love love this face wash. I have used it for a few months now and it is the best I have used. I rarely get acne and it has a nice gentle scrub to it to exfoliate daily with. I hope they always have this around!
*Neutrogena eye makeup remover* This has got to be my fav. I have tried a few others but this one definitely is the best for me and it's so gentle.
*eos lip balms in summerfruit and honeysuckle honeydew* This is the first time I have tried these and love them especially the honeysuckle honeydew one. smells so good. My daughter loves them as well she was trying to get one from me all night. Me and her will get good use out of them.
*Babywipes* What I use too take my "face" off at night. Cheaper than makeup remover wipes and just as good in my opinion.
*Bonne Bell eyemascara* I got this for my brows and too see if it would make them stay in place. I have had it on all day today and so far so good.
*Maybelline colorsensational lipstick in shade Born with it* Can I love a lipstick after only one day??? I think I do with this one! It is such a pretty pink color, goes on so smooth and you don't need a lipgloss too go over it if you don't want. Also has shimmer too it which is a plus too me but I know some of you don't care for it. So just wanted to let you know.
Isn't she purdy!?

*Neutrogena moistureshine gloss in color Healthy Peach*
Very pretty shimmery peachy pinkish color...I have been looking for a more peachy color just to get something different than pink and this is what I found =) Still has a pinkish tone too it but I really like it.

Well there is my little haul. Hope you enjoyed and if you have any questions about anything please ask!

Too end this post with something cute and funny here is one of my spoiled kitties:
This is Belle and she is the most hilarious cat I have ever had. She has quite the personality and thinks she is the queen bee around here. I just love her tons =)

xoxo,
Miranda

Total Pageviews thanks to you!