Thursday, June 2, 2011

Zoya Nail Polish: Faye

Hello beauties!
I got a heads up about a free Zoya nail polish that they were offering from their summer or sunshine lines from Amy at purrceptivevixxen. All you had to do was pay shipping and handling so I thought why not! It was so hard to choose and then it came down between 2 Rica and Faye. Well I chose Faye and so happy I did. I love love it. Super pretty nail polish that I know I will use often.
Here is the description from the site:
Zoya Nail Polish in Faye can be best described as: A bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with bright gold sparkle.  A unique gilded shade that will work in any season.





I tried to get different angle's with this nail polish. One way it looks purple and in another view it look like a bronzy gold. Its so pretty and goes on so nice and smooth. I love that since this is a glitter polish that there is not bumpyness to it at all after it is dry. It is just beautiful and makes me want many more of their nail polishes. They sent a booklet along with it that shows all the colors and ya I think I want them all! haha
Hope you enjoyed my review!

xoxo,
Miranda

Total Pageviews thanks to you!