Thursday, July 21, 2011

FOTD ft. Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette

Hi!
Hope you all are doing well. 
Today I decided to get my wet n wild Petal Pusher palette out because I have been ignoring it for awhile. I love it don't get me wrong but with getting my true blood palette I think I have been ignoring most my palette's. I love this one and the colors. I am a huge purple fan, it is one of my fav colors and it is the color of my birthstone.
I used the top 3 colors on the right.
So many looks can be created with this palette. Today I chose a bold but simple look.I just stuck with bronzer and an neutral gloss for my face. Thanks to you all I have been way more open to bold looks and playing around trying to create them! I am really loving them. Most of this week has been bold looks cause I am just loving them!




I really need to play with my camera more to learn how to take better pics. I swear every bold look I do doesn't come across as bold as it is in person!

xoxo,
Miranda

Total Pageviews thanks to you!