Tuesday, July 5, 2011

tarte for True Blood limited edition palette

Hi everyone!
Just a random pic of my lily's that just bloomed and a butterfly who loves them =)

 I feel like I haven't blogged in forever...It has been a crazy busy but fun week/weekend, I got my hair chopped and colored, had my son's baseball tournament all weekend then a party on the 3rd and a wedding on the 4th so I haven't been on here much at all. I had to get on here now though because I wanted to blog about this so bad! My hubby is so awesome and got this for me, well told me to buy it. I couldn't imagine him ordering it or going to get something like this! haha Anyways here it is!!!

Different angle
card it came with
Inside of the card. I really like how they give you a few different looks to try with fun names!

Tried to get a good pic with the names of all the colors but you end up seeing my hand and camera to! haha

Oh my goodness, they are all so pretty!


The drawer has the eye primer, mascara and eyeliner
From left to right: the light, fairy, dusk. They are hard too see since they are so light. I tried my best to get a good picture.

Left to right: dawn, werewolf, waitress, noctural

Left to right: charmer, glamour me, stake

left to right: bayou, telepath, the true death, immortal

Left to right: moss, legend, V

Extra goodies that I got =)

Overall I am so pleased and happy I bought this! Just the look of it and the colors I know I will love this and it will be a palette I use often. All the colors went on great for swatches. One thing that you should know if your not one for glitter/shimmer this is not for you. Most are those type of shadows. Too me that is perfect. I love shimmery stuff! I just can't wait to start playing with all of these colors.
Sorry the swatches are not better. I was kinda rushing. My hubby is in the living room and keeps bugging me about when I will be done so we can watch a show! haha I couldn't resist doing this and getting this post  up! Hope you all enjoyed this.

xoxo,
Miranda

Total Pageviews thanks to you!