Tuesday, August 9, 2011

FOTD: It's a purple kind of day

Hey Beauties!
Today I felt like playing with my petal pusher palette from Wet n Wild again. I just love it and all of its pretty purples which is one of my favorite color's and also my birthstone color. It's a color that I find looks good on me dull or bright as well. I chose to just play up my eye color and as for the rest of my face keep it nice and simple. I used my stila one step foundation(tone), elf pressed powder(buff), tarte maracuja creaseless concealer(light), Laura Geller blush n brighten(honey dipped), mark mascara, Nyx lipstick(summer love) with hard candy gloss over it.




Don't care to much for this last picture but I do like how my eyes look in it.

What's is your favorite color to wear?



Total Pageviews thanks to you!