Friday, November 18, 2011

FOTD: Feelin Kinda Nutty!

Hey beauties =) Hope you all having a great day!
So as I was sitting at my vanity trying to decide on colors to choose. I thought well I should probably give my older colors some love. I have got some fun palettes lately but ignoring some of my older stuff. I chose a few that I have only used a couple of times and I am so happy with how my eyes turned out today. It is a good makeup day for me today =)
*The first color I chose was Wet n Wild Nutty. I didn't care for it when I first got it but then once I used it a couple of times I really like it. I used that as my all over lid color. 
*Then pretty purple(the darkest of the trio) with a maroonish tint to it. It's called Violet Riot trio by mark. I used that in my crease area. I also added a little black in the crease to darken it up. 
*Then used the Wet n Wild creme eyeliner cause I always forget I have that. It is a great creme eyeliner!
*My friend just sent me her Laura Geller blush n brighten in Como from her birchbox because she just wasn't into it so I had to use that and I love it! It is a great highlighter.


I also added some of the purple color under my eyes but it isn't showing as well. I am always hesitant to put color or eyeliner under my eyes...I just don't really care for it on me but Sonja from http://thebeautifullifeofthegirlnextdoor.blogspot.com/ always has amazing looks and always puts the color under her eyes. Now I am no where near as talented as she is with her looks but I always love how the color is under the eyes so I have wanted to try it here and there to see how I like it. I am starting off not as noticeable I guess to get used to it!


I am loving learning from all you bloggers with my eye looks. I have never been so bold with makeup in my life till this blog! Love it!


*Extra*
I took pictures for my FOTD yesterday but never got around to posting it. I probably posted enough yesterday anyways! Thought I would just throw it in this post just cause =)

I was set on using my new Revlon lipstick in Prim-Rose as the main focus. I did use a touch of gloss over it but it is pretty much the same shade as the lipstick. Just a super quick look I did using my metal mania palette before I had to go to my daughters conference.


Last but not least I have to thank my Best friend for all the goodies she just sent me. We unintentionally did a swap type of thing, I had planned on sending her a bunch of makeup I didn't use and she ended up sending me back stuff she didn't use. Also made me some fudge! Ohhhh it is so good its evil! I just want to eat it all at once.

xoxo,
Miranda

Total Pageviews thanks to you!