Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My new obsession: Revlon lip butters!

So I am sure most of you now know of the new Revlon Lip butters. I have searched for them and FINALLY found some at Rite Aid. There wasn't much selection so I only got 3. I just love them. I love how they have the feel of a good lip balm but with the color of lipstick and staying power of lipstick. They really do moisturize my lips and I find no flaking or drying with these.
Of what I could find I chose Peach Parfait, Strawberry Shortcake, and Cotton Candy



 Peach Parfait and Strawberry have shimmer to them and Cotton Candy does not.
 Peach Parfait(one to the left) Strawberry Shortcake(bottom one) and Cotton Candy(one on the right)
 I am wearing Strawberry Shortcake:

Since getting these I have used them nonstop...My favorite is Strawberry shortcake. I love the shimmer to it. Peach Parfait is my 2nd favorite. Great color for when I am not feeling like pink and Cotton Candy is a really pretty pink color but its a brighter one. I know I will use it just not as often as the others. I am really happy with them all and will for sure be getting more! Hopefully I will find more colors in stock when I go back.

Have you tried these yet? Have a favorite?

xoxo,
Miranda

Total Pageviews thanks to you!