Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A nail polish weekend! PIC HEAVY

Hey beauties!
So I got in another haul from head2toebeauty.com and then me and the hubby headed out to Ross and I found a set of Color Club that I decided to get so it was definitely a nail polish weekend for me! Lots of fun colors =)
I have a lot of pictures so I will just get on to those!

All the nail polish from the weekend! This is a lot for me!

First I will start with my order from head2toe






I have had my eye on Lemon Fizz for awhile...So glad I got it. It is such a pretty yellow color!



My festive purchase!


Since I am obsessed with holo's lately I am buying anything that is or close to them! haha


This next one was a recommendation from Angie at Glitter and Unicorns. Thanks Angie I love it!



Now for my Ross puchase
I got this set but it doesn't have the names on the bottom of the bottles and the back wasn't marked so thankfully I can just search and find the names!

Nomadic in Nude

Its ok but not a favorite...Don't know what I am going to do with it yet...

Earthy Angel

This is another one I am not really feelin...I just don't care for the color on me.

New Bohemian


Shabby Drab

Rad Nomad

I have this on my toes right now and love how dark it is with the nice hint of color. 

Red-ical Gypsy

Overall I am happy I bought the set from Ross. It was only $7.99 and I only disliked 2 so thats pretty good. I wish I could of traded the 2 with 2 from the other Back to Boho set but oh well!

I don't know what has gotten into me lately but I have been loving nail polish. All the fun choices and it has made me pay attention to my nails a bit more so that's good!

xoxo,
Miranda

Total Pageviews thanks to you!