Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NOTD: Sparkly Snow

Hey Beauties!
So yesterday while I was catching up on blogs I follow I came across a nail one that I really just loved. It was simple yet festive and a plus was I had the glitter polish she used. You can see the post http://polishfixation.blogspot.com/2011/12/sparkling-snow.html

I used Zoya Christina for my white polish and then Snow Globe from China Glaze. It really is pretty and I keep looking at it. The pictures really don't do it justice at all! But I had to post to show what I did =)

In the pictures the camera really picks up the yellow color but in person the yellow doesn't look like that all. Its just sparkly fun and really is so pretty in person. I wish I knew how to get the true to life picture of this mani!!



xoxo,
Miranda

Total Pageviews thanks to you!