Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My first Glam Bag!

Hi beauties!
I got my first Glam Bag yesterday and beyond pleased with it. I wish I could of started last month cause the bag was awesome but I am just happy I was able to get signed up!
Most of you know but this is another one of the monthly sample sites. You can go to myglam.com to see more about it. It is only $10 a month and it is so worth it to me!
Here is what I got:

 I even love how it came in the mail!

Opened up to this. Yay a peel off mask! Looks like a good one too!

All my goodies



A color I wouldn't go choose since I am not huge into orange but the good thing is I don't mind it on. Doesn't look as bad as I thought.







 I am excited to try these out. Even more excited to see what the coming months bring!

Are you signed up for My Glam Bag? If so, What did you think about this month?



Total Pageviews thanks to you!