Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NOTD: Wet n Wild Disturbia

Hi beauties!
Wanted to get on here and show you my freshly painted nails before I head out the door, get my daughter to dance, then head to get groceries(and possibly more of these polishes!)
If you didn't see my WnW haul with showing these polishes you can see that:here

One of the polishes called disturbia is just this dark super pretty purple color. I already love it so much! All it took was 2 coats which is a plus in my book for the amazing color.



sorry for the little messy areas. I had no time to clean up if I wanted to get this on here and then get out the door! haha I just HAD to show you all this color!
Isn't it gorgeous! This is my new favorite purple. I know I will wear this often!

xoxo,
Miranda

Total Pageviews thanks to you!