Friday, April 13, 2012

April MyGlam Bag

Hi beauties! After seeing the sneak peeks on FB for April's MyGlam bag I was so excited to get it. Especially seeing UD! Well I got it and was happy/ not so happy. They totally forgot to put my lashes in my bag and that besides the UD liner was what I was really looking forward too. I emailed them and they are going to send a replacement but now I have to wait 1-2 weeks for it. Oh well. Hopefully they will be here before I leave for Vegas!
Anyways, Here is the MyGlam bag for April.



Happy to get 2 new brushes. I really loved the first one, so I hope I love these!

 I was hoping to get the pink liner but just as happy with this. It is so fun!

Even though it was my no makeup day, I decided to do a quick look because I so wanted to try out the liner. I decided to just do it on my waterline and I really like how it turned out!


If you got a MyGlam bag, What did you think of it this month?

Total Pageviews thanks to you!