Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May Glam Bag

Hi Beauties!

I just got my May Glam Bag today and its OK. I am happy for more brushes but I was so excited for the lipstick...until I opened it :( I don't know what to do with it but I will never wear it. Copper is not a color I am in too! Ugh!!




I do really like the perfume. It's not one I will buy but I will use this sample till its gone.
The nail bling I am only going to use as an accent nail when I use it. I think that will be cute!
Other than that this isn't my favorite month but it isn't the worst. Hopefully they can have a preference page added to accounts or something so we don't get colors that look horrible on us!(like this lipstick on me! )
**If you have any ideas for the lipstick let me know. I hate having products that I will never use! It's just wasted money in my opinion. 


Total Pageviews thanks to you!