Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June MyGlam Bag

Hi Beauties!

Here is my June Glambag







I am really happy with this month except the bag. It stinks! smells like fish. I don't know what is up with their issues with the bags but I hope they figure it out!!
I have been using the Living proof hair cream and I LOVE it so far! My hair feels so soft and it makes it easier to do. I think this is one thing I will purchase for sure! 

I also have tried the NYX lipstick. This is a color I would never just buy on my own but I actually really like it. It is a bit frosty and usually I just don't care for that but when I put this on lightly it just works for me.

As for the eyeliner pen...uh it kinda scares me but it also grabs my interest. I just don't know about it. I have always been a eyeliner pencil girl.


How did you like you Glambag this month?






















Total Pageviews thanks to you!