Monday, June 11, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation, Lipgloss, and Photoready eye primer/brightener Review!

Hi Beauties! 
As you can see from the title this is a crazy post! I was gonna do the products individually but I took pictures and they just all kind of go together so I thought I would get it done in one post! So lets get this started!

If you missed the haul post featuring these items you can see it: HERE It has swatches and the names of the shades :)

I love this foundation. Its light and feels like nothing is on my face. It blends great and gives me good coverage, not the greatest but it is good for me and everyday use. It wears for a long time and with this foundation I only have to touch up my oily face once! for me that is awesome since I have such an oily face. I have a love/hate thing goin on with the packaging. I like it how it looks but it kind of feels icky that I have to stick my fingers into it every time I use it. I just make sure to wash my hands good before using this so that helps my mind a little! 
The first picture is right after I applied this foundation.
The second you can see the eye brightener and the difference it made for me and my dark circles!

I love this eye primer and brightener. As you can see from the pictures above it helped my ugly dark circles out bigtime!  I think it helps to make me look more awake and refreshed. 
However I don't like how they packaged it. I hate the brush on it and I hate how I feel sometimes I have to turn it forever to get the product to come up! With that said I will deal with it because not only does it help hide my dark circles it worked awesome as a primer. 


Top picture is taken after my makeup was done.
Bottom is about 9 hours later.
Yes there is some creasing but for me this isn't bad at all! My eyelids are so oily lately that UD, too faced, and even tarte isn't even helping that much. So for my eye makeup to only be creasing this little bit I can deal with until I find that perfect primer that keeps my eyeshadow in place! 


This lipgloss is such a pretty color. I am totally happy with it. It has somewhat of a smell to it that isn't the greatest but its not horrible. I can deal with it when it is such a pretty color!


These 2 top pictures are right after my makeup was totally done using the foundation, brightener/primer, and lipgloss.

This was taken 9 hours later with no touch ups to show you the wear of it all. Sorry I look exhausted(and was, but had to show you all) Overall I am very happy with the products I chose and will repurchase each item in this post!
 Hope you enjoyed my long post!

 Have or will you try any of these products?








Total Pageviews thanks to you!