I have been trying out these face products from Jurlique for awhile now and so excited to tell you all about them now.
First off, A little about Jurlique(from their website):
Beauty is a complex business
Jurlique has spent over 25 years unearthing potent organic and biodynamic ingredients and developing our unique Bio-Intrinsic™ process to create the purest, most powerful skin care possible. From our biodynamic farm in South Australia to our leading natural innovations, we’ve unlocked the potential of combining nature with science to create aesthetically pleasing effective products. For you, that simply means healthy, more beautiful skin.
Just from that little description, I was very curious and ready to try. I have wanted to try products from this line since I have heard so many great things about them and their skincare benefits I can say overall I am very happy with them.
The Balancing Foaming Cleanser
- Revitalizing cleanser that clears skin of impurities and leaves skin feeling clean and balanced.
- Helps improve skin’s firmness and reduce visible signs of aging.
- Provides intense hydration and antioxidant protection.
- The Ingredients:
- Ginseng Root helps firm the skin, while Rosehip Oil helps restore skin’s radiance.
- Vitamins E, C and Ginkgo Biloba help to protect and restore skin.
- Marshmallow intensely hydrates, softens and soothes.
I enjoy this face was very much. As of now I only use this at night just so it will last me awhile and it has. I am not even down halfway yet. I use 2 pumps and it gets all my makeup off including mascara, leaving my skin feeling fresh and still hydrated. With a lot of cleansers, I have found my face having that "tight" feeling which I don't like. This never has done that to me. It smells nice without being overpowering. The only downfall is the price tag. I know they do have sales from time to time so I would look out for that for any of their products.
Herbal Recovery Mask:
- Help minimise the appearance of fine lines, dehydration and dullness.
- Help deliver an intense hydration boost to the skin.
- Gently exfoliates the skin leaving it brighter and smoother.
- Helps protect against environmental aggressors
- Provide a spa-at-home experience with a fast-acting 10-minute rejuvenating treatment.
- Saccharide Isomerate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide Complex and Sea Salt, help to retain moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Antioxidant beads are designed to release Vitamin E which helps to protect the skin from damage caused by environmental aggressors.
- Willow Bark Extract is a natural source of Salicylic Acid and helps enhance cell turnover by exfoliating the skin. It is effective in gently dissolving dirt and impurities that may clog pores.
Its a nice quick mask. I haven't seen any real big benefits from it but I haven't used it tons like I have with the other products. I do love that it is only 10 minutes and your done. It comes off easily and it really makes my skin feel nice and smooth.
Citrus Purifying Mist:
- Clarifying mist that energizes and purifies.
- Leaves oily skin feeling refined and refreshed.
- Provides natural antioxidant protection.
- Witch Hazel and Lemon Balm clarify, rebalance oiliness and restore softness.
- Glycerin and Aloe Vera help soothe skin and prevent moisture loss.
- Vitamin E, C and Grapefruit Seed provide natural antioxidant protection.
I am seriously in love with this stuff! I feel the continued use of this in my morning routine helps battle some of my oiliness and makes my skin feel so refreshed and ready for the recovery gel. I use about 3 sprays of this and enjoy the smell. I also love that if you open your eyes too early(yes I have done this a few times) it doesn't hurt your eyes at all. Since using this along with the recovery gel my breakouts have been cut down tremendously. Usually, when that dreadful time of the month comes I breakout with 5 or more pimples. This has cut it down to maybe 1 or 2 every month. I seriously don't want to be without this stuff!
Herbal Revovery Gel:
- Helps revitalize and restore skin’s radiance.
- Helps improve skin elasticity and minimize the appearance of fine lines.
- Helps provide hydration and protection from environmental aggressors.
- Ginseng Root helps firm the skin, while Evening Primrose Oil that helps replenish skin’s lipid barrier, while boosting skin’s radiance.
- Vitamins E, C and Ginkgo Biloba help to gently exfoliate, moisturize, restore and protect skin.
- Marshmallow intensely hydrates, softens and soothes.
This used with the mist is perfect for my skin. As earlier this helps keep my breakouts down and gives my face a fresh clean feeling before starting my makeup. I feel like it helps so my face is perfectly hydrated while helping keep the oil down. I still get an oily t zone here and there but I can tell it has cut down a bit. I haven't felt it has done a big difference with my lines but just for the other benefits I mentioned it works for me. I find that this may be small but a little goes a long way. I use 2 pumps at the most but can get away with 1 to 1 1/2 if I want too.
Like I mentioned earlier, they are a bit spendy but lookout for sales. I know that I will once my stuff runs out because I really haven't found a good face routine that works like these products do together. I now really want to try one of their eye creams.
Have you tried Jurlique?
Any questions about the products, don't hesitate to ask in the comments below!
*These were sent to me free for my honest opinion.