Thursday, October 25, 2012

September Glam Bag Pictures & Review

Hi Beauties!!

I wanted to show my September Glam bag and let you all know what I thought.  I am sure most of you already know since its been a month since getting this but I like to wait and then talk about what I like. 
Well this month, I loved everything!!

The brush is wonderful. The lip gloss is such a pretty color and not too sticky at all. 
This nail polish is the best out of the 3 that I have from the Glam bags and the eye shadow is a great shade for eyes or you can use it as a bronzer. Its a perfect shade for that I think. 
The only thing I have yet to try is the Carol's Daughter serum because I am still using up other samples from previous bags, but I always love getting new hair product samples. 
Oh, and the bag it came in is a perfect night out clutch! 


I am so pleased that they are stepping up their game with these bags.

What did you think of Septembers Glam Bag?



Total Pageviews thanks to you!