Monday, November 12, 2012

essence breaking dawn part 2 nail polish collection

Hi Beauties!

Ohhhh, I love me some twilight! This 30 year old mother of 3 is darn proud of it too!
I remember watching the first one, thinking "I am so not going to get into this craziness " WRONG! This was also the first book series I have ever gotten into as well. Now, I am not a huge book reader due to the fact I have no time when my kids are always needing something but when I do get those moments I can get totally lost in a book. I was always searching for a free moment with each of the books to get lost in them for a little bit. Ohhh I cannot wait for the new movie!
Anyways, when I spotted essence having this nail polish collection, my first thought was "oh please, please come to the states!" I knew I needed these. There has been essence collections that I haven't been able to get my hands on so getting these made me ecstatic.










I am very happy with them all. Great formula and with patience, 2 coats works for each. I think my favorite might be Alice had a vision - again. Its purple glitter with teal glitter and just gorgeous on. 
A Piece of Forever can be a bit streaky if not applied right but if you can get away with spreading out the brush as far as you can it seems to help lessen the streakyness. I really just love them all and see myself wearing them over and over.

What do you think of this collection? Are you excited for the new movie?

*Stay tuned for a fun post coming next! You won't want to miss it.

Total Pageviews thanks to you!