Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Julie G's 2012 Holiday Nail Polish Collection

Hi Beauties!

I have a fun new collection to show you all. This is Julie G's holiday collection and it is gorgeous! I really love each polish. When Julie had posted her video featuring these I totally thought, oh I am only going to get a couple. Then seeing them in front of me at Rite Aid, I knew I needed them all(yup, nail polish hoarder in me came out on that one!) but they really are all so fun and festive.
They all were good with 2 coats, formula was great and the glitter was a perfect glitter. I wore gift wrap on my fingers for 2 days and no chipping at all. I still have big red bow on my toes and it still looks great(been on for about a week)
They retail for $3.99 at Rite Aid or you can find the set online for $14.95 at http://www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com/products/view/371
They also have them available for individual sale on the site but I think the set is the way to go!














If you spot these at Rite Aid, I say grab them all!















Total Pageviews thanks to you!