Friday, November 23, 2012

November ipsy bag

Hi Beauties!

Another month I am impressed with. ipsy has done such a great job every month, so glad I joined when I did. Just keeps getting better and better. 



Loving this matte eyeshadow. It is such a great color for your outer crease area. Great for a smokey eye look.  

 I'm in love with this pencil because of the saying on it! totally fits me. Other than that, I actually like this color but wish it was a tad darker. Its great for when I'm on the go. I will use a lighter color like champagne or pink color with this as the liner and it looks great. 


 Oh my gosh, this gloss is....AH-mazing! I love everything about it and have used it almost every other day if not every day. Its moisturizing, smells so good, and is so pretty on. I can see myself purchasing this when I am all out of this one. 

Eyebrow gel is fine. Nothing out of the extraordinary but it helps keep the hairs in place.



Thought the saying on here was cute. 


I actually found myself loving this polish. Besides the fun name and glitter to it, it is so pretty. I tend to stay away from bar glitter in polish but find this isn't overwhelming even though its mostly bar glitter that's in it. I think it looks great warn alone or over a color. 

There was also a $20 off giftcard for Justfab...Oh you know I'll be using that!

Looking forward to next month!

How did you like your ipsy bag this month?

Total Pageviews thanks to you!