Monday, November 5, 2012

October ipsy Bag

Hi Beauties!

Another month I was super happy with my ipsy bag! I loved most of the goodies in here and the bag is so cute!


The mascara I didn't care for so I gave it to my friend who also gets this subscription and loved it. 

The oil I think is OK and happy I got to try it but I have other products I like better. 

I love love the eye marker, eye liner, whatever its called. I am not used to these at all so when I first tried this I was scared! I tried it out and ended up loving it and the way it lasted all day! 


This lip stuff is so different from what I used before but I like it. Super pigmented and lasted awhile. I like to wear a gloss over it though. I find by itself it is a little drying for my lips but seems like most things are for me.



Probably my favorite item was the coastal scents shadows. I got the perfect colors for me and I love love love them. They are so velvety smooth, pigmented, and they last! I used these for like a week straight after getting them.




Every month has been getting better and better. Makes me so excited for the next!!

Here is the sneak peek for Novembers bag(taken from the ipsy FB page):



Looks like another great month!!


How did you like your ipsy bag?


Total Pageviews thanks to you!