Thursday, December 27, 2012

MUA Nail Varnish: Pistachio Ice Cream

Hi Beauties!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I couldn't ask for a better day. It was a lot of fun. I am so happy to get back to blogging though. It was so busy that I couldn't even think about a post. 

I have a gorgeous, creamy, minty nail varnish to show you. I just love this color. I really have been in a love/hate relationship with MUA nail varnish. I have loved the formula, the colors, the staying power but I hate the brushes. They are horrible and to rough so they end up leaving lines while your trying to get a nice even coat. I have to apply a thick coat leading to a bit of a mess. If they would change the brush, this polish would be perfect! Affordable and just all around great. Hopefully they will consider changing it in the future! I might need the whole collection if they do. 







How gorgeous is that polish!?

*this was sent to me free for my honest review. 

Total Pageviews thanks to you!