Monday, January 7, 2013

Fergie Centerstage Collection: V.I.Pink & Ferguson Crest Cabernet lipsticks

Here is a couple more goodies I picked up from Fergie's centerstage collection.

I would of liked to get a few more but I was in a hurry so I just picked the 2 that jumped out at me.

They both are gorgeous swatched. Creamy, super pigmented and long lasting. However, V.I. Pink just doesn't suit me buy itself. I have to wear a lighter pink gloss to tone it down or I just look silly. 
Ferguson Crest Cabernet is brighter than what it looks like it the tube. However, I love it. Its so pretty on and I love how it stands out. I want to get a couple more to see how they look on me but I am very happy about the quality with these. 
One bad thing, be very careful when closing. It is very easy to nick the the lipstick since they don't twist lower than the packaging. 


Wearing Ferguson Crest Cabernet

Have you tried any of the new lipsticks yet?




Total Pageviews thanks to you!