Monday, January 28, 2013

January Ipsy bag

Hi Beauties!
Another wonderful month. Every month I love these bags more and more. Always makes me so excited for the next one. 


Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange body butter:
Smells delicious, soaks into skin fast, doesn't leave greasy feeling. I love it. I wouldn't mind buying a big one of these!

bixsexyhair hairspray:
Why the heck haven't I tried this sooner! This stuff is awesome. It makes my hair stay put without that crusty feeling and it gives me a little volume. Yup, I need the full size now. 

nailtini polish in shade frappe:
Of course I am excited for another nailtini polish. I loved the first one and I think this will be great for jelly manis. 

London Soho eyeliner brush:
It seems to thick to be my kind of eyeliner brush so I will probably use it some other way. Just don't know yet. I'll have to play with it a little more. 

Josie Maran Argan Oil:
So far I really like it. I've been using it at night on my face and then rubbing whatever is leftover that is on my hands into my cuticle area. I have only used it a few days so I don't see huge changes but it makes my skin feel great and my cuticles are looking a little bit better.

Also, the bag is a nice bigger bag that has a cute star pattern on the inside. Very happy with it all! I can't wait for some February sneak peeks!







Total Pageviews thanks to you!