Saturday, January 26, 2013

New wet n wild mascaras review + pictures

Hi Beauties!

One thing about wet n wild that has let me down was their mascara's. Well until now. I am in love with these 2 that I bought and when used together I get amazing lashes. The nice thing is that I've loved these right from the start. No "drying time" needed to make them better. They were good from the get go. They separate,  don't clump, don't flake, don't irritate my eyes, they have the kind of brush I like and they give me the look I like. Long full lashes. I want to go buy more just for backups. At only $2.99 a piece why not try and see what you think?! I am still shocked that out of all the high priced mascaras the cheapest ones have given me the look I wanted! Way to go wet n wild!






In the pictures below(and how I use them daily) I start with the megaimpact first doing 1 or 2 coats then top it off with megaplump and it gives me the look you see in the pictures.


 Have you tried the new wet n wild mascaras?



Total Pageviews thanks to you!