Friday, January 25, 2013

NYX Lipglosses swatches & mini review: Beige, Tea Rose, & Gold Pink

Hi Beauties!

NYX totally knew what they were doing when it comes to lipgloss. I just can't believe I haven't tried them till recently. Biggest reason is they never had the shade I wanted when I went to buy. Beige seems to be such a big hit in the blogging and youtube world so I knew I needed to try it. Finally at a random trip to Ulta(OK, so it was totally planned like they all are but ya know!) I finally found beige! I was so excited so I bought that and 2 others. 

As far as product goes, I have no complaints. They are beautiful colors, moisturizing, and a wonderful formula that isn't sticky at all. Wear time isn't the best but it seems as good as most lipglosses for me. It smells great and just all around a great product! I totally recommend trying them if you can.

I think out of the 3 Beige is my favorite. I now know why its such a hit...Weird name though!


I love the gold shimmer in Gold Pink. Nice thing is doesn't stick to your lips when the color has worn off. 

Just a comparison picture of all 3 of them. In the tubes they look similar but not when applied. 

I will be buying more soon. I just can't get enough of these. If there is a shade I must check out, please leave me a comment!

Have you tried these?

Total Pageviews thanks to you!