Friday, January 25, 2013

Spring 2013 Color Club Halo Hues Collection with swatches!

I have a gorgeous collection of polishes to show you!
This is Color Clubs spring Halo Hues and they do not disappoint! I never got my hands on the first Halo Hues set because a lot were sold out or overpriced. When I seen that I could get my hands on these, I jumped at the chance before even seeing them swatches. I am so glad I did because each one is gorgeous. I Love how smoothly they applied and all of them only needed 2 coats to achieve awesomeness.
Enjoy the pictures!








 Now, tell me those are not gorgeous?! I can't get over how pretty they are. I think Over the Moon is my favorite, the blue is such a fun color. I see myself wearing these often and staring at my nails too much because of how fun they are.

What do you think of the new collection?




Total Pageviews thanks to you!