Friday, January 25, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Foundation: Pictures & Review

I have been using this often since I bought it. I knew I needed to blog about it whether I liked it or not since I've had a few of you ask. I am always happy to blog about something you all would like to see!

First pictures then I will talk a little more about what I like and don't like about this foundation.

Retails for $38.00 at Ulta

Now onto my thoughts about this!

What I like:
*Its so lightweight it really feels like your not wearing foundation. 
*Love the finish it gives my face. 
*A little goes a long way! One pump of this covers my face and neck.
*Evens out my skintone. I have a lot of redness and some acne scarring that it seems to cover nicely.
*The packaging: It has a pump so your not getting icky germs in it.
*Supposed to help keep skin nourished and help soften wrinkles. I can say it does seem to keep my skin nourished but as far as the wrinkle go, it hasn't seemed to help tremendously. Maybe the longer I use it it will have more results. 
*Oil free and paraben free.
*Doesn't oxidize horribly like some foundations have on me. Which is huge. I can't stand when I think my face looks great only to see it looks like different(not so great)color.

What I don't like:
*It is on the pricey side.
*Not the longest wearing foundation by itself. I set it with a powder and setting spray to get the longest wear. 
*Very liquidy which isn't horrible but I tend to like the thicker foundations.
*Doesn't help with my oiliness like I would've liked. 

Applying:
 I have tried my flat top sigma brush, sedona lace flat and angled top brushes, beauty blender, and real techniques stippling brush. I found that the real techniques applied it beautifully without wasting the product by it soaking into the brush. 

Overall:
With all that said, I really am enjoying it and could see myself repurchase it. If your looking for a full coverage foundation, I don't think this one would be for you. It does cover good but I still have to use concealer in spots. I am one that I tend to lean towards light-medium coverage because it just works for me. Plus I haven't found a full coverage I really like wearing all the time and doesn't feel cakey or heavy on my face. 



I hope this helped in some way! Hopefully I didn't forget anything. If you have any questions about it please leave me a comment. I will be happy to answer.

Total Pageviews thanks to you!