Thursday, January 24, 2013

Zoya haul & swatches : LC, Elodie & Aurora

Hi Beauties!

Most of you took part when Zoya recently had their promotion. 3 colors free, just pay shippings. So it was 3 for $10 Which is awesome I think!
I of course had to take part in the promotion because I love Zoya. They are one of my favorite brands and most my polishes from them have came from some sort of promo. It's always so hard to choose what to get but I am happy to say I am LOVING the 3 I picked. They all are gorgeous. Great formula, quick drying, and they last.

*2 coats

*3 coats...could of went for 4 since its pretty sheer but I was content with 3.

 *2 coats. One picture is a little blurred to show you how sparkly it is. Gorgeous in the sunlight. 


I don't even know which is my favorite of these 3. They all are beautiful!

Did you take part in this Zoya promo?


Total Pageviews thanks to you!