Thursday, February 7, 2013

Julie G: Cabana Boy

Hi Beauties!
Another beautiful Julie G polish! This is another shade from her newly released polishes and it is such a pretty bright blue. Opaque in 2 coats but I think could easily look fine with 1 coat. It has a great formula and good lasting power. I only say good because I only wear polish 2 days max then I have to change it regardless if its chipping or not. So, I can't tell you if it stays past 2 days but I think it would, especially with the right topcoat. 
If you follow me on instagram or twitter you seen a recent mani I did with this and a glitter from wet n wild. It turned out so pretty and one I will do again. This just might be my favorite blue of the moment. I already want to use it again. 

The first picture is with flash, 2nd one is in natural light. 

Pretty, huh?!

Total Pageviews thanks to you!