Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March ipsy bag

Hi Beauties!

This months ipsy bag was another good one. Not my favorite of all but I enjoyed most and have yet to use a couple things. 

Love the makeup bag it came in. So cute.



I am already hooked on the hydrating mist. Since I have oily skin a lot of moisturizers just don't work for me. This is so nice because while I feel its hydrating my skin its not over doing it. It hasn't made me break out at all. I need a full size as soon as I am done with this!

I love the size of this glam rx palette. Great for trips!

I like the shadows but not in love with them. They are a little chalky. I used the teal one for under my lower lashes and it looked so pretty. I think that is the only way I will use it.
I haven't used the other one yet though.

 I also haven't tried are the wipes. They are my new to go pack. That way I will have something if needed when I am away from home.

What did you think of this months ipsy bag?



Total Pageviews thanks to you!