Tuesday, March 12, 2013

RoseMarie Shadows Review + look

Hi Beauties!

I'm not a huge mineral or loose eyeshadow fan. I don't dislike them, they just tend to be really messy. However, they are some of the best colors I have seen. 
RoseMarie Shadows owner contacted me about sending me some samples to try. I figured I would give it a go and see what I thought. There are some GORGEOUS colors in her etsy shop and I can say I am very pleased with what she sent.  She was also very nice to let me pick a couple extra to try if I chose too. I picked a mint green because I need that color in my collection. 

Ok, lets get to the fun part.



 Look at how gorgeous they all are! The one with no sticker is actually a blush but its a bit too sparkly for me so I like it as a shadow. 


These are wonderful shadows and very pigmented. They can be a bit messy if applied wrong. 
The best way to apply is with a flat brush, tap excess off then apply in a patting motion. You'll get the great color of the shadow but less fallout. 


Now for the look, I used sea turtle on my eyelids, 
Mermaid as the outer lid area, and Snowflake as browbone highlight as well as inner eye corner highlight. I love how this look turned out! 


 Definitely check out her etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/rosemarieshadows 
Not only does she have tons of great colors but they are all very affordable. They are also made fresh when you order. I already have a few that I want to order!

Have you tried any of these shadows?

*These were sent to me free for review.



Total Pageviews thanks to you!