Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sinful Colors: Sugar Rush Collection

Hi Beauties!

I have the gorgeous Sugar Rush collection to show you from Sinful Colors. As soon as I started hearing/seeing this collection online, I knew I needed them all. I decide to stop at Walgreen's to see if they were out yet and lucky me, they were! The lady working there said she just put them out. Perfect timing.
I love how most of them have a slight shimmer to them. Not super noticeable but very pretty when you do see it. The only thing I thought was weird is this is the Sugar Rush collection so of course all cute names except the yellow...Unicorn. I guess its a re-release of an older polish? Well I thought "why not come out with something else that fits with the collection?!" Oh well, happy to have it anyways.  
Formula wise, they are great. Some better than others and they can get a bit thick. Most of these need multiple coats but the outcome is totally worth it.

Sweet Tooth is a pretty lilac with shimmer. This was 3 coats.


Candy coated look more blue in the picture but in person its a nice purple with shimmer. 
This is 2 coats


Cotton candy is a bubblegum pink with shimmer. Love it!
This is 3 coats. 


Sugar N Spice is a hot pink with shimmer. Seemed to dry more matte than the others. This will be a perfect summer color. 
This is 2 coats


Sugar Rush might be my favorite. It is such a pretty blue color.
This is 3 coats


Sweet Nothing is a bit darker in person.
This is 2 coats


Orange Cream really reminds me of an Orange cream drink or something. It is gorgeous and has shimmer in it. This my be a tie for my favorite! 
This is 3 coats


Unicorn is such a pretty buttery yellow but a bit streaky. 
It needs 3-4 coats for my liking



 Overall, I am very happy with all these pretty colors. Perfect for spring and summer. 
Stay tuned for an exciting post featuring this set!! :)







Total Pageviews thanks to you!