Friday, April 26, 2013

Beyond the Nail: Polish and swatches.

 PR Sample


I have a newer indie brand to show you. 
I've actually know Maddy through the blogging world for awhile. She has the blog: Spilled Polish and I am always jealous of her nails so when I saw her and her sister Krystyn starting this line Beyond the Nail, I was so excited for them. 

You can find their etsy shop: HERE
Nail polish retails for $9.00 and the nail decals are $3.00 

My fun goodies


First up is Mint Blizzard. I decided to pair it with 3 different colors that would be something I would wear. This glitter would go with a lot though. I think it would be pretty over a pink color as well. 
As for the polish itself, it is beautiful and glides on so nicely for a glitter polish. Even and I know need 2 coats to achieve my liking. I see myself using this often. I love the minty green color glitters in it. Great for spring time!


*Just ignore my not so lovely looking nails! Had some breakage but didn't want to put off showing these polishes. 




Next is, Dawn's Glimmer Glitter Polish
This is amazing simply because it involves stars. I am such a sucker for star glitters in a polish.
You do have to fish a little bit for the stars but this is one of the best I have used to date. It wasn't hard at all to get the stars out and place them. I love the added pink and silver glitters mixed with the stars. Something fun and different. Just love it!

Like I said earlier these are just polishes I thought would look good with it personally.






Very happy with these and know I will get more from this wonderful line. Definitely show them some love and get a polish or some decals! 

Oh, and I will be doing a separate post with the decals. 

Total Pageviews thanks to you!