Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Color Club: Bright Night

Hi Beauties!
 PR Sample
Ooh, do I have a bright blue polish to show you. If you love blues, you will most likely want this!
I know I've said this often, I am shocked I love blues! I used to hate blue polish on me and I don't know what happened but it is now one of my favorites to wear. On my fingers that is, I still can't stand blue on my toes. Don't know why, just weird I guess! ha

Bright Night is apart of the new Kaleidoscope Summer Collection. The whole collection looks beautifully done. 


I received this and Abyss so be on the lookout for that post soon! 
Purchase: Here


It's a little bit darker in person but gorgeous. I want to change my mani but I don't want to take it off yet. I really am just hooked on this blue.

 It took 2 coats to be to my liking, I really think you could get away with 1 though. I've had it on a couple days and still looks beautiful. No shrinking and minimal chipping and that's only cause I did dishes without gloves. 
Another awesome Color Club polish! 

 PR Sample

Do you have a new favorite color that wasn't one before?



Total Pageviews thanks to you!