Thursday, May 23, 2013

Cuticula Review

Hi Beauties!
 PR Sample

Kristin from rainysunraysnails contacted me about new cuticle oil she was making called Cuticula and of course I jumped at the chance to try it. I've found that if I don't include some kind of cuticle oil in my nail care, they just don't look as good. Plus, I love supporting fellow bloggers! She does AMAZING nails and I am so jealous of her creativity! Definitely check her out. 

You can find her Cuticle oil: Here
Retails for $8.50 and comes in 3 different versions. I received Oh Snap which smells like a ginger snap cookie! yum. 



Now, for my thoughts:
I am really loving this oil. Its lightweight,nourishing, not sticky, and smells great. It soaks in pretty fast so its great for anytime use. I actually keep my bottle by my kitchen sink. Since its faster than my other oils when it comes to soaking in, I like using it every so often after washing my hands or when I am washing dishes, etc. It's really helped my cuticles and hang nails. I have a big problem with hang nails. They drive me crazy! This has seemed to help a bit with that too. I think when I run out of this, I am going to try Sugared Orange...it just sounds amazing! 

I really suggest this if your in the market for something you can use anytime during the day. You won't be disappointed. 

 PR Sample
Which of the 3 would you like to try?


Total Pageviews thanks to you!