Friday, May 31, 2013

Franki Wedge from Shoedazzle

Hi Beauties!

I Bought This

Ohhh, do I have some cute new wedges to show you! If you follow me on instagram then you really know my love for wedges. They are cute, comfy, easy to walk in and well...they are my favorite type of shoe. My heels are made up of mostly wedges. 

I had some VIP dollars on shoedazzle to use so I went straight to the wedge section. I saw these and even better, they were on sale! So of course that means get them in both colors, right?
I instantly added them to my cart and hit that purchase button. I didn't want anyone else taking them! Too many times I've waited to only get the depressing news that the style was sold out.

Once I got them, you know I ripped into that box. I ooohed and ahhhed and then did that again with the next pair. I tried them on and kept them on for awhile(yes one of each!) They were so comfy and lightweight. Very happy with these!


I wore the pink/silver ones first for a date night. Wore them for about 6 hours and they were totally comfortable the whole time. I could of gone longer but that would of meant they were staying on me while I was sleeping...umm no.
I Bought This

What is your favorite style of shoe?

Check out shoedazzle and get some cute shoes!:


Total Pageviews thanks to you!