Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Almay Liquid Lip Balm: Blooming

I Bought This

Hi Beauties!
How are you all doing? I hope wonderfully.

After seeing picture after picture, post after post raving about these liquid lip balms, I knew I had to try one. I decided on blooming after a good 5 minutes of staring at the display....decisions, decisions!



I actually really like this for days I am not doing much but want something that will keep my lips moisturized. I have such dry lips that I need something on them at all times. It doesn't feel heavy on the lips at all and isn't sticky. As for color, this wouldn't be my go to if I am looking for a pretty lip just because it is pretty sheer on me, it needs lots of layers to build up the color and I personally don't like doing that. However, this would be a great topper for lipsticks and can see myself doing that a lot with this.  

Overall, I like it but I don't think I will buy any others for now.

Have you tried these yet?

Total Pageviews thanks to you!