Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Haul: My newest accessories

I Bought This

Majority of my jewelry and other accessories are from Forever 21. Every time I go in that store I come out with some kind of accessories but hey, that's OK! They are cheap and cute. Here are my newest items(I really need a large jewelry box soon!)

These glasses are my favorite now. This shape has grown to be my favorite as well. I just think it suites my face shape perfectly!


I loved the color of the gold and peach together and of course the cute bird and bow. 

I don't know what it is but lately I have an owl obsession. I saw this little guy and immediately grabbed him up. I have already wore this one a few times. I just love it! 

I don't wear bracelets often(no reason why) but would like to add more to my collection. I saw this and loved how dainty it was. I figured the bows would be a cute touch when I wear my hair up and want a little extra.

and then I saw this necklace...I fell in love! I held it up to myself and as soon as I did my mom said "Ohhh, you gotta get that, it looks great on you!" so of course I bought it! Do what mom tells you, right? 

I Bought This

and that is my fun little haul. I can't wait till the next Forever 21 haul! 

What store is your favorite for accessories?

Total Pageviews thanks to you!