Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hawaiian Tropic: Silk Hydration Sunscreen

Hi Beauties

I Bought This

I've seen posts and mentions here and there about this sunscreen so I wanted to give it a try. Being that I am 31, I need to get better at skincare. Growing up it wasn't important and I just didn't think about it to be honest. I hate that now. I wish I would've started early but better late than never right?

I think what hooked me was that while it protected it hydrated. Anything that can multitask is great for me. 

I bought this for about $7.00

I've already used this a few times and I love it. I burn easily like even sunscreens don't seem to help most the time! With this, I lathered up and was out in the sun for most of the day due to my kids last baseball games. I came home with not a trace of sunburn but instead a little tanner and still moisturized. Oh, and the smell, I love it. Tropical kind of smell that doesn't bother me at all.
 I now keep this with me at all times just in case I need it or my family needs it. Now I just need to find a sunscreen that won't breakout my face for days I don't apply makeup. 

If you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments.

Total Pageviews thanks to you!