Thursday, July 25, 2013

Beyond the Nail Anchor decals & my first time using striping tape!

Hi Beauties!

Striping tape...always wanted to try a mani with it but didn't know if I was cut out for it. I had to just give it a go. I knew I wanted a nautical type of mani using the decals I got from Maddy at Spilled Polish ( She makes some great nail polish as well as nail decals along with her sister. You can find them: HERE)

I think of myself as a beginner when it comes to nail art still. I am great with colors or glitter gradients but when it comes to this or other nail art I just am not as great. I don't have the instant love with striping tape I've found out. I am too impatient! I would rather stick to hand drawing stripes after trying the tape. I did want to show you all my first attempt. Its not the best but I don't think its the worst. Especially for my first time.

I did really love the decals though.  They are so cute and they have a bunch of others in their etsy store. You can get different colors too. 
They retail for $2.50 each.
I already have a few picked out to get(ducks, stars, cats)
I love that they can add a lot to your mani with a basic color too if your like me and not an expertise in the nail art area.


Do you use nail decals?
PR Sample



Total Pageviews thanks to you!