Friday, July 12, 2013

Julep: Cassie and Alaina Mani

Hi Beauties!
I Bought This

I am trying to be better about not putting polish away before wearing it. You know, you buy polishes don't wear them but put them in your collection and then forget if you've wore them or not recently...I know some of you ladies will totally understand! ha
So as soon as I got my Maven box, I had to put the polish on. Plus both colors looked beautiful.

Cassie is a soft coral sheer and for that reason I didn't like how the dots turned out. They ended up to sheer for my liking but I wanted to try anyways!

Alaina is a driftwood taupe creme and is a color I wouldn't gravitate too but I actually really like it and think it will pair well with many colors. 

Formula wise, they are just as good as all the other Juleps. Alaina takes 2 coats to be opaque but Alaina can use 3 to 4 since she is a sheer polish. 





I Bought This

What did you think of this months polishes from Julep Maven?

Total Pageviews thanks to you!