Tuesday, July 30, 2013

MAC: Flamingo Lipstick

Hi Beauties!

I'm not huge into MAC but once in awhile I will see a product I must have. Usually its one of their lipsticks and of course that's what it is this time too. After seeing swatches all over of this, I instantly had to hurry up and buy one of my own. 

Flamingo is a pink coral color and it is gorgeous! It retails for $15 but is currently sold out. I am unsure if it will be restocked but I really hope so. I know this is the second release for this lipstick so maybe they will get to the point to make it apart of the permanent line or I just hope!


What I love about this is that it is buildable. You can put a light layer on for a more sheer look or build it up for a more intense color. It has the traditional Vanilla scent(which I love about these lipsticks) and great formula. It doesn't last a long long time but just enough for me since I don't mind re applying every few hours to freshen up my lips. I've already used it a few times and know I will wear it often. It's becoming one of my favorite MAC lipsticks already!

I Bought This

What is your favorite MAC lipstick?

Total Pageviews thanks to you!