Friday, July 26, 2013

Revlon: Lovers Coral Lipstick

Hi Beauties!
I Bought This

Coral is a color I've always loved from afar but never really played with. Simply because I didn't think it would suit me well. Boy was I wrong. Its not my favorite color on me but I actually do really like it. Especially during Summer. I knew I needed this when I saw it on my good blogging friend Angie's Blog: Vanity Rouge

 Lovers Coral is from Revlon's New Super Lustrous Shine Lipstick Collection. It's described as a shiny color with lightweight feel. There are 10 Colors and they retail for about $6 - $7. You can find them at Ulta, Rite Aid, Target, And Walgreens. 

I think this would be great for those wanting to try out a coral but still not sure. Its more on the sheer side but I found it buildable. It has nice formula but isn't the longest lasting lipstick out there. I find I have to apply every couple of hours but for me that's fine.  

Overall, I am so happy I have this and know I will wear it often. I think its a gorgeous color. Now I would like to try some of the others!





Do you like coral lipsticks?

Total Pageviews thanks to you!