Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sephora by OPI polish: Is It Payday Yet?

I Bought This

Hi Beauties!

Recently I bought some Sephora by OPI Nail polishes because they were on sale. I haven't tried them because....well...I honestly have no good reason why I haven't tried them! Now it was the perfect chance since they were on sale. (Actually, I just checked and they still are if you were wanting any.) I'm thinking I might just get some more. 
They retail for $9.50 but currently on sale for $4.50: HERE

The first one I want to show you is Is It Payday Yet? 
Umm, I wish! Anyways, It went on opaque with 2 coats and is such a great green color, kind of like a key lime color I guess. I really love it. Also, great formula. Lasted perfectly the couple of days I wore it before I changed my mani. 





Have you tried this or any other shades from this line?

 I Bought This


Total Pageviews thanks to you!