Thursday, August 29, 2013

Born Pretty Reviews

Hi Beauties!

When Born Pretty Store contacted me to review some items I said yes right away. I have seen a lot of blog posts with items from the Born pretty store. Hard part was choosing!


I chose this brush set because I don't have any brushes for nail art. I have only used a couple but I am pretty happy with them. They get the job done and they are a great price! 
They retail for: $5.76
You can find them: HERE

I just thought this was such a great idea. Makes for easy application when it comes to rhinestones and other nail art decals. I am so happy with it. It sticks right away to the studs and doesn't come off till it hits the spot you want it in. I am hooked and need these at all times!
Retail for $1.99
Purchase: HERE 


Last item I chose was polish....of course! Had to try. To be honest I am not a huge fan. I don't like the smell of it at all. It isn't the typical polish smell. I don't even know how to describe it. As for the color I liked. However, It was a more difficult one needing 3-4 coats and still had streakyness. I think it would be better suited for a jelly mani.  

Retails for $6.14
Purchase: HERE

I used the wax pencil for the studs. 


PR Sample

Overall, I am very happy with Born Pretty Store products. I will definitely buy more nail art stuff from there. Prices are great and there is so much to choose from.

If you want to try some goodies from there be sure to use the code in this picture for 10% off!




Total Pageviews thanks to you!